The US Green Building Council’s Green Veterans Group is dedicated to helping our Nation's heroes learn about sustainable building and green living while helping ease the hardship of military-to-civilian transition.
Anchor Package -- $400
• Logo on promotional marketing materials (including website) for one GV program.
• Recognition during one GV program in front of all attendees.
Globe Package -- $700
• Logo on promotional marketing materials (including website) for three monthly GV programs.
• Recognition during three GV programs in front of all attendees.
• Tabletop display for business at all three programs.
Eagle Package (Exclusive per USGBC Chapter) -- $1,000
• Logo on all promotional marketing materials (including website) indicating exclusive local presenting sponsorship.
• Tabletop display for business at all three GV programs.
• Banner displayed in prominent location at all three GV programs.
• Special recognition as Presenting Sponsor during programs with an opportunity to address attendees.
Your tax-deductible contribution will support the maintenance, improvement and promotion of the Green Veterans Group locally. We are currently seeking funding for sustainability training equipment.
Make your contribution online. Under Sponsorship and Donations select from “Special Program Sponsor - Green Veterans. Checks are also accepted, made payable to USGBC Chapter (note in memo section: Green Veterans) then mail to: USGBC, c/o Florida Atlantic University, College of Engineering and Computer Science, 777 Glades Road, Room EE329, Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991.
Please contact Edel Travieso (email@example.com or 561-351-0178) or Jonathan Burgess (firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-465-8250) for additional information.